To produce our own products using the core farming activities is our main aim.
By this we mean farming to produce meat, growing fruit and vegetables and producing free range eggs. The produce from these core activities are then utilised to their maximum to create niche products known to Lifton farm Shop. When we opened over 10 years ago this was the passion and it remains so today. We really are a ‘real working farm shop and restaurant’ and evidence of this can be seen in and around the shop and restaurant.
We produce high quality niche products directly for the customer.
- An array of fresh seasonal vegetables including asparagus, bunched carrots, purple sprouting broccoli and not forgetting the famous pumpkins
- An abundance of soft fruit to include (our number one favourite) strawberries, raspberries, gooseberries, blackcurrants and redcurrants
- A wealth of orchard produce to include plums, apples, pears and damsons
- Fresh ‘laid that day’ free range eggs
- A huge variety of meats that go into our fresh meat counter and also pies, pasties and ready meals (not forgetting the restaurant)
- Breads, pastries and breakfast goods are made daily from scratch by our dedicated baker
- Jams and chutneys using our own fruit and vegetables
- Icecream using home grown fruit
- Apple juice is made using the orchard produce
- Cakes and slices made with free range eggs